Dice Friends - Trouble in P4RA-DI5E: Episode 6
Date: September 18, 2019
Category: Dice Friends
Game Master: Dale Friesen
1 XP Point
- Put in a full day’s work for the benefit of Alpha Complex.
5 XP Points
- Lead a group of people in singing “I Love Friend Computer” for ten straight days.
10 XP Points
- Tell a hundred people that Alpha Complex is warm and comfortable.*
25 XP Points
- Identify a citizen as being a member of a treasonous secret society.
- Taste ten different flavours of Bouncy Bubble Beverage.
- Visit a Sector and all six adjoining Sectors.
50 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of a lower clearance to justice.
- Bring a terrorist to justice for the very first time.
- Report the existence and location of a dead zone.**
100 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of your own clearance to justice.
- Confess your own treasonous acts to Friend Computer.
- Play a card from the RAM deck.
- Reveal a citizen as being an unregistered mutant.
200 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of higher clearance than your own to justice.**
- Report the existence of an unknown DAIV.
* Each citizen may earn this reward only once.
** These achievements may be worth more XP points depending on the situation.
4 XP Points
- Create a permanent triangle 17.41 cm on a side.
7 XP Points
- Burn enough hair that the smell spreads over a long distance.
47 XP Points
- Carve the number 19 into nineteen different surfaces.
74 XP Points
- Repeat a sound that is 0.4 seconds in duration (possibly 19 or 47 times).
113 XP Points
- Make an unusual sound that lasts for 17 minutes and 24 seconds.
164 XP Points
- Create a two-colour clockwise spiral precisely 3.1726 m in diameter.