Dice Friends - Trouble in P4RA-DI5E: Episode 5
Date: September 11, 2019
Category: Dice Friends
Campaign: Trouble in P4RA-DI5E
Game Master: Dale Friesen
System: Paranoia (Red Clearance Edition)
1 XP Point
- Put in a full day’s work for the benefit of Alpha Complex.
5 XP Points
- Lead a group of people in singing “I Love Friend Computer” for ten straight days.
10 XP Points
- Tell a hundred people that Alpha Complex is warm and comfortable.*
25 XP Points
- Identify a citizen as being a member of a treasonous secret society.
- Taste ten different flavours of Bouncy Bubble Beverage.
- Visit a Sector and all six adjoining Sectors.
50 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of a lower clearance to justice.
- Bring a terrorist to justice for the very first time.
- Report the existence and location of a dead zone.**
100 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of your own clearance to justice.
- Confess your own treasonous acts to Friend Computer.
- Play a card from the RAM deck.
- Reveal a citizen as being an unregistered mutant.
200 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of higher clearance than your own to justice.**
- Report the existence of an unknown DAIV.
* Each citizen may earn this reward only once.
** These achievements may be worth more XP points depending on the situation.
13 XP Points
- Break the fourth wall straight into KM-908.
51 XP Points
- Break something belonging to the Computer.
67 XP Points
- Make Alpha Complex warmer.
111 XP Points
- Gain a treason star.
242 XP Points
599 XP Points
- Have five simultaneous treason stars.