Dice Friends - Trouble in P4RA-DI5E: Episode 1
Friend Computer sends a new team of troubleshooters on a nice, easy assignment. What's the worst that could happen?
Date: August 7, 2019
Category: Dice Friends
Game Master: Dale Friesen
1 XP Point
- Put in a full day’s work for the benefit of Alpha Complex.
5 XP Points
- Reprimand a traitor who is unhappy about the so-called cold.
25 XP Points
- Identify a citizen as being a member of a treasonous secret society.
- Taste ten different flavours of Bouncy Bubble Beverage.
- Visit a Sector and all six adjoining Sectors.
50 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of a lower clearance to justice.
- Bring a terrorist to justice for the very first time.
- Report the existence and location of a dead zone.
100 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of your own clearance to justice.
- Confess your own treasonous acts to Friend Computer.
- Reveal a citizen as being an unregistered mutant.
200 XP Points
- Bring a terrorist of higher clearance than your own to justice.
- Report the existence of an unknown DAIV.
25 XP Points
- Buy hot fun from three different vendbots.*
75 XP Points
- Make a video for posterity about yeast production in Sector EAA.
150 XP Points
- Put up a plaque on the former front door of the yeast production facility commemorating its time in operation.
250 XP Points
- Interview three INFRARED citizens about how the closure of the yeast production facility has impacted their lives.*
300 XP Points
- Discover what was on the site of P4RA-DI5E before yeast production.
350 XP Points
- Learn what’s behind the green door in one corner of the Sector.
* This achievement can be earned only once.