Dennis Dyack Returns
Stories on Denis Dyack, FF7 G-Bike, and Assassin's Creed Unity (Episode for week of November 3rd, 2014).
Date: November 3, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Assassins' Creed lets you play as a guy from the future, playing as a guy from the past. But this time, it gets complicated.
- Archive.org has just opened the Internet Arcade, a collection of long-forgotten arcade games.
- It's been revealed that players of Assassins Creed Unity won't be spending the whole game in Revolutionary France. Maybe.
- 2K Sports are releasing Halloween masks modeled after their glitchy face models.
- The bike-racing minigame from FF7 is now a mobile game in Japan.
- Dennis Dyack is making news again with a new company and an old game.
To the surprise of no one, Manuel Noriega's Call of Duty lawsuit has been thrown out by an LA court because of that whole freedom of speech thing. What does this mean for Lindsay Lohan's GTAV lawsuit? We'll give you three guesses.
- Halfway through the episode, the background disappears from behind Graham. That story was reshot so that Graham didn't sound too surprised.
- The joke Kathleen made in the outro is a reference to Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I have no idea what that has to do with Assassins' Creed.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ SimCity Mobile Except Not Final Fantasy Cocktease ∙∙∙● ▶