Delicious Vanilla WoW
Stories on The Culling, itch.io, CS:GO, XCOM 2, and World of Warcraft.
Date: April 11, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Possibly the only time a great prank has ever involved guns, knives, and skin.
- The Culling, originally a PVP killfest, has developed some peaceful emergent gameplay.
- itch.io has launched a storefront app on Steam Greenlight.
- A Counterstrike: Global Offensive Youtuber made an epic April Fool's Day video that messed up the in-game economy when other players didn't realize it was a prank.
- A new XCOM 2 mod adds the relationship system from Fire Emblem: Fates.
- A very popular pirate WoW server has just been shut down.
Science Kombat, a game that previously existed only as GIFs and in the imagination of artist Diego Sanchez, has been made into a real playable product. While the game looks super sweet, I'm concerned about the precedent this sets: there are definitely some GIFs that should not become real under any circumstances.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ An Xbox Is Forever Buy Every Microtransaction ∙∙∙● ▶