Decadent Sports League
What do you do when you've got too much money for golf and cricket?
Date: November 8, 2010
Writing: Paul Saunders
Boom: Paul Saunders
Edited by: Graham Stark
Thanks To: Oak Bay Rec Centre
For those with enough money to buy countries - just so those countries can mint large denomination notes for cigar lighting - there is the Decadent Sports League Championship. Events include Space Shuttle Racing, Indentured Servant Chess, Freestyle Employee Berate, Endangered Species Water Polo, Fabergé Egg Putt, and Diamond Skeet Shooting.
- There are a few references to Poker Before Dusk including the name Franklin Elway.
- Parts of this video were shot in the McKinnon building at UVic.
- A few real and fictitious billionaires are competing including Mr Burns from The Simpsons and John D. Rockefeller.
- The pool is the same as in Split Decision.
- Kathleen and an unknown actor do not survive.
Season Seven Shorts
◀ ●∙∙∙Show Me Your Moves CommodoreHUSTLE 017 - It's Magic ∙∙∙● ▶