Dakota & Madison Work Stuff Out
Will Dakota and Madison fix the lawn before the big party? Stay tuned!
Date: July 18, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: News
- I messed up the title last week, so this time, it's just news.
- Kathleen and James and Alex stall a story about the mayor of Talkeetna, AK until he gives up.
- A man in Chatham was cornered by police and threw his bicycle at them.
- A man whose car was stolen in 1970 just found it on eBay and recovered it.
- A man accidentally killed his entire lawn trying to prepare it for a fundraiser by using herbicide to kill weeds.
- Archaeologists uncovered a tomb they believe contains the world's oldest wine.
- James is only present for about 45 seconds. Shooting started late and James had to get to a job, so Alex was called in.
- Kathleen actually did have a migraine when shooting the episode, hence wearing the sunglasses.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Cons, Moms, Bones & Waffles Mugshots ∙∙∙● ▶