Crapshots Ep.416 - The Shipping
(Redirected from Crapshots Ep.415 - The Shipping)Jump to navigationJump to search
Date: February 3, 2017
I knew I paid the premium for a good reason.
- This episode was written and recorded on The Crapshoot.
- The list of shipping options is as follows. Prices are most likely in Canadian dollars.
- Regular (7-8 business days): free
- Expedited (3-5 business days): $8.97
- Express (1-2 business days): $14.28
- Priority AM (tomorrow morning): $45.60
- Same Day (end of day): $130.17
- NOW (NOW): free for trial period
- Causality violation (yesterday, end of day): $9000.00
- The Mending (you've already owned it for two weeks and ordering this closes the time loop): place $1.00 in a savings account in 1993
- Irreparable paradox (end of days): money is a societal construct
- The LRR crew filmed several takes of James getting multiple boxes thrown at them, and several with one box. Graham went back and forth about whether to use a shot with one box or one with many boxes, until he realized that Alex had burst out laughing every time Graham had replayed the one-box shot that they ended up using.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Crapshots Ep.415 - The Gardening 3 Crapshots Ep.417 - The Weapon 1 ∙∙∙● ▶