Condoms, Roaches and Fire
The roaches may be coming for us or they just really hate New Jersey.
Date: March 20, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Malheureux
- McDonald's is being sued by a Chicago woman who says that her son ate a used condom that he found in the play area of a McDonald's.
- 15 minutes into a Greyhound bus ride out of Atlantic City, an army of cockroaches swarmed out of the bus into the passenger compartment, forcing the bus to pull over and evacuate.
- A civilian contractor who has been hired to paint US nuclear submarines set a fire (twice) in order to get off work early. The first fire caused four hundred million dollars in damage.
- "Nous sommes malheureux" means "we are unhappy" in French.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Gorillas, UFOs and Pie Bacon Taco Badges ∙∙∙● ▶