CheckPoint 320 - Just Buy A Real Typewriter
Stories on: Resident Evil 2, No Man's Sky, Fallout 76, and Fortnite
Date: August 13, 2018
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Fallout 76 might have Rad Scorpions and Super Mutants, but they are trying to get rid of the trolls
- The collectors edition of Resident Evil 2 will cost around USD230 and includes a Leon Kennedy statue, which means you don't even get both protagonists and Capcom somehow resisted the urge to make a statue of a woman in hotpants. It also comes with a roll of tape. But what if you are USD900 hype? Well we have a deal for you! The Resident Evil 2 Premium edition include 4 rolls of tape and a Qwerky Writer mechanical keyboard that looks like a mechanical keyboard, and is available elsewhere online for $250, but this one has Umbrella on it.
- Player's of No Man's Sky are reporting a strangle online phenomenon: Altruism. High level players are landing beside newer, struggling players and then gift them with fabulously valuable items.
- Bethesda have released details of Fallout 76 multiplayer PvP:
- First off, you don't have to PvP.
- If you do want to have a scrap with someone, you can shoot them and it will do a little bit of damage. If they shoot you back, then you are in PvP and your guns do full damage.
- You can also ignore and block other players so they can't find you
- What if someone jumps in front of your bullets to start PvP? You can disable player damage on your end, so that won't work
- So what if someone kills you without you fighting back? They get:
- No CAPS or experience
- Marked on the map as a "Wanted Murderer"
- Killing then does grant CAPS and experience, double if you are the person they killed.
- When you search for Fortnite on the Google Play Store you will now see a very unique warning. "Fortnite Battle Royale by Epic Games, Inc is not available on Google Play". But you know what is available? PUBG, which is the number 1 suggestion.
Nexon's former VP of Marketing, Vladimir Coho has decided not to give a talk at the upcoming DevGAMM summit entitled "Lawbreakers: How I Blew Millions Marketing the Biggest Flop of 2017". Apparently this is out of respect for the, now shuttered, Boss Key Productions and not because Coho is being inducted into the Shade Hall of Fame on the same night.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ CheckPoint 319 - Cold Shoulder for Warcraft