|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
The 2006 LRR Canada Day Special, once again featuring The Arrogant Worms.
Date: June 30, 2006
Camera: Morgan vanHumbeck
Editing: Graham Stark
Music: "Canadaman" by The Arrogant Worms, from the album Beige, copyrighted Arrogant Worms/SOCAN
A mysterious stranger is handing out petitions full of extremely ambiguous phrasiology regarding Quebec's potential succession from Canada. The arrival of Canadaman reveals him to be none other than the infamous Jaques Francois! The two nearly come to blows, but a bystander directs Canadaman's attention to the petition. Jaques reveals that he has enough copies for everyone in Canada - and he's shipped them Canada Post! Canadaman must rush to stop the petitions from being mailed, but the office has closed early (as it is six-o-clock PM, not seventeen-o-clock). Fortunately he locates the postal worker at Tim Hortons, and the two share doughnuts after stopping the nefarious plan.
- Canadaman's superpower has been established to be "the ladies". (See also: Canadaman Adventures)
- Due to the enormous amount of work involved in the editing of this video, a version was released several hours later than normal without the speech balloons. This was later replaced with the current version.
- This is the video that came closest to breaking LRR's continuous tradition of posting a new video every Friday.
- Graham's tights were from the same high-school production that the dance belt in Wyy was used for.
- The tights also appeared in Pimp My Chair, on Morgan's head during the Killahbyte cutaway scene, standing in for a doo-rag.
- In Loading Time - PAX East 2012, the crew meets a fan dressed as Canadaman.
Season Three Music