Stories on Bloodborne, Mario Kart 8, NBA2K14, The Button, and Amiibo supply-chain failures.
Date: April 7, 2015
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Must go faster. Must go faster! Must outrun blue shell.
- 2K Sports is closing the NBA 2K14 servers after less than a year and a half, and killing players' save files.
- The Button, a mysterious game/social experiment, has appeared on Reddit.
- Mario Kart 8 is getting a 200cc mode.
- The new line of Amiibos has sold out, before they'd even reached stores.
- Bloodborne has a memory leak that makes some bosses easier to kill.
Battlefield: Hardline's comedy couch vehicle has been nerfed for being too maneuverable and too durable, like any good couch should be. This is manufactured obsolescence at its worst.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Rated N for Neglect Steam Ain't Free ∙∙∙● ▶