|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
In the dramatic finale of our Bill Eats Gross Things trilogy, the hunters become the hunted.
Date: April 14, 2006
Category: Sheer Stupidity
Camera: Graham Stark
Edited by: Graham Stark
In exchange for Bill eating all kinds of weird stuff, several of Bill's friends agree to eat something he makes - and his unholy creation is truly horrible.
- Recipe for 'Revenge a la Bill':
- One bundt cake pan, filled 3/4 of the way with water
- Add 12 pouches Knox unflavored gelatin, stir until dissolved
- Add one can escargot, arranged in a ring at the bottom of the pan (to appear at the top of the Revenge)
- Squeeze in soft tofu and chunks of wet dog food to add depth
- Include several globules of Marmite for flavor
- Chill until desired density is reached
- Upturn on serving dish of choice, topped with more soft tofu and Marmite. Garnish with octopus
- Serves however many friends you can convince to eat it.
- If you make and serve 'Revenge a la Bill', please send the video to LRR.
- In the commentary track for the Season 1 video Lanageddon West Graham and Paul joke that the "LoadingReadyRun promise" is "Never will we do anything that makes our contestants vomit." Adam broke that promise by inducing himself to vomit in this video.
- When Bill is putting the finishing touches on the 'Revenge a la Bill," you can hear Suspend Your Disbelief playing in the background.
- You can hear an uncredited Lissette Arevalo intermittently through this video. She can be seen in the background at the very end of the video.
- This video was retroactively dubbed an Iron Stomach Challenge
Season Three Sheer Stupidity