Back in the Basement
This week on Feed Dump find out about reptilian tipping, safe word selection strategies, and the lower threshold of New York's tolerance for cold.
Date: February 19, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- A man in Florida threw an alligator through the drive-thru window of a Wendy's "as a prank".
- A couple in Arkansas had to call in some police assistance to remove a pair of handcuffs that were being used for "not-regulation purposes".
- A couple in Wisconsin, caring for a nine-year-old and an eleven-month-old, got so drunk they decided they couldn't drive the kids home...so they made the nine-year-old drive.
- New York City officials have decided that it is too cold for an "ice festival" when temps dropped to -23.3C.
- "Hamilton" performed at the 2016 Grammy Awards. In 2009, Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards was interrupted by Kanye West saying, "Yo, Taylor, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Beyoncé had one of the best videos of all time!"
◀ ●∙∙∙ Pube Soup The Parable of the Tomato and the Salamander ∙∙∙● ▶