Actual Facts on the PUBG Lawsuit
Stories on: Steam, PUBG vs Fortnite, Pokemon GO, and E3
Date: June 18, 2018
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
PUBG's Fortnite lawsuit probably isn't what you think.
- Steam has finally figured out why it's platform keeps filling up with hot garbage: Achievement spam games.
- Bluehole has filed an injunction alleging copywrite infringement against Epic Games to determine if Fortnite copied anything for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. Lots of detail follows
- Pokemon Go is getting the other thing that players have been clamouring for: Trading.
- E3's biggest announcements!
- Sony and Microsoft are working on new consoles, but they are not expected any time soon
- Fortnite is on the Switch (unless you already played it on the PS4)
- Microsoft has 5 new first part studios and are starting another one
- There's a new Fallout game coming
- Capcom is remaking Resident Evil 2
- Cyberpunk 2077 looks incredible. Control looks incredible. Anthem looks incredible and fun to play
- Starlink has Starfox (and is the only reason to buy it)
- There was an 8 minute trailer for Death Stranding (we now somehow know even less about it)
- There was an 8 minute trailer for Beyond Good and Evil 2 (They want us to spec work as a way of "including fans")
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate include the entire previous rosters, plus Ridley, Daisy and the Inklings (and has forgotten it makes Yoshi, Metroid and Animal Crossing games)
Naughty Dog used mo-cap to animate Ellie and Dina's tender kiss in the Last Of Us 2 trailer; but due to how facial capture camera actually work, the actresses couldn't do the kiss in the scene.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Luigi's Awkward Feature ∙∙∙● ▶