3DRealms Flails Wildly
3DRealms doesn't seem to remember where they've left their licenses...
Date: February 25, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
3DRealms felt that the hole they've been living in wasn't deep enough, so they kept on digging.
- The Kickstarter for La Mulana 2 funded. The stretch goals involve an obscene amount of curry.
- Tony Hawk and Activision are making another game.
- Daylight is a new procedurally generated horror game that allows Twitch viewers to affect gameplay through the chat.
- There is now a first-person Oculus Rift version of Legend of Zelda.
- 3DRealms is working on a new Duke Nukem game...in spite of the fact that they sold the rights to Gearbox four years ago. Gearbox is suing, and throwing some well-deserved shade.
- Threes is now a browser game. Kathleen is still addicted.
Still got the Flappy Bird itch? Well, now you can play it in Minecraft, because the laws of the universe dictate it cannot be otherwise.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ PokemonSpamsTwitch Upsample-Fall ∙∙∙● ▶