The Passion of the Beej
Can Philly Jesus make it back into the Apple Store? Are yearbook editors that much of a bunch of dicks? What really is a grouse anyway? These questions and more will be answered in this week's Feed Dump!
Date: May 6, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- A man who calls himself "Philly Jesus" has been arrested for refusing to leave an Apple Store; he was asked many times to leave because his cross was blocking the aisle.
- A high school football player in Arizona is in hot water after he exposed himself in a group photo of the team which the school then printed in the yearbook. He faced 69 counts of misdemeanor indecent exposure.
- The Alberta Park Service has issued a "grouse warning" for the Montane Trail near Canmore because of one particularly belligerent grouse.
- The Met Gala is an annual fundraising gala for the benefit of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in New York City.
- The charges against the football player in the second story were eventually dropped.
◀ ●∙∙∙ A Serge of Justice BUT WHY LISTEN TO MAN?! ∙∙∙● ▶