Revision as of 06:52, 17 January 2016 by HamsterWoman (Created page with "The irony and felonies are plentiful this week, fitting the great nation that is the USA. ==Vital Statistics== Image:Feed_Dump_-_206_-_Thanks_Obama.mp4.jpg|300|thumb|Thanks...")
The irony and felonies are plentiful this week, fitting the great nation that is the USA.
Date: May 27, 2015
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Police in Barrie, Ontario, arrested a man after he was found roaming a residential neighborhood at 2 am, claiming that he would come back next full moon as a werewolf to get his revenge.
- An Arizona woman has been sentenced to three and a half years in prison for running over her husband with the family car, because he didn't vote in the 2012 presidential election.
- Cam and Alex Have To Figure Out What Kathleen Is Talking About
- What made a Georgia man so angry he drove his truck from his front yard to his backyard by way of his living room?
- A variety of reasons, but the one he told local news affiliate WGCL was that it was just one of those wild and crazy spur of the moment things.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Police Grease Bird Spy ∙∙∙● ▶