Square Enix Finally Listens
In a revelation shocking only themselves, Square realizes it's good at RPGs.
Date: April 2, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Facebook bought Oculus Rift, and the Internet overreacted. Like REALLY overreacted.
- Killer Instinct keeps changing hands. It is now currently being made by the makers of DiveKick.
- A major game reseller has gotten caught reselling games through Humble Bundle.
- Titanfall's matchmaking is less toilets now.
- Oculus Rift has been bought by Facebook, and the Internet is being spiteful.
- The president of Square Enix has just discovered that people outside Japan like JRPGs.
Kathleen: The legal drama between 3DRealms and Gearbox continues over the inexplicably desirable Duke Nukem license. Graham: Some say 3DRealms still retains a nonexclusive license for the franchise, and that Gearbox's lawyer's head is made of cheese. All we know is, it's going to court.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Simulated Goat Digging for E.T. ∙∙∙● ▶