Qwerpline Ep30 - Birthday Season
Date: September 8, 2019
Graphics: Graham Stark
Slogan: OC don't steal
- Orange County got real mad about that one.
Sponsor: Down-low Gaucho Clown Show Get waist-deep in the brown foam.
- It's time once again for Thurpston County allergy week
- The Ladies Auxilary are holding a fundraising bake sale down
- The Ramon's Talc Barn "History of Rhinitis" exhibit at the Civic Center featuring Auntie-Jenn, the friendly inflamed nasal hollow
- The nsberg Children's Theater Society is holding open auditions for their upcoming musical adaptation of Moose Murders
Let's Go To The Phones
In the Studio
Lorna Schlitzwhistle is in the studio to help listeners pick presents for the Birthday Season, numerologically speaking.
After the Break
- The Raster Heights Octogenarians Social Association is holding a beginner's dance workshop this weekend.
- If anyone's seen Derek: get back to us. He was last seen heading to Bumper Farms Escape Field...
| I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Qwerpline Ep29 - Weed in the Rum Tunnels Qwerpline Ep31 - Student Strike ∙∙∙● ▶
Watch Qwerpline Ep30 - Birthday Season Listen to Qwerpline Ep30 - Birthday Season
Read Qwerpline Ep30 - Birthday Season Transcript