Qwerpline Ep13 - March Marchness
It's annual coverage of Nsburg's biggest event of the not-quite-spring, the March Marchness Parade-Off!
Date: April 2, 2016
Editing: Graham Stark
Graphics: Graham Stark
Slogan: "Land of a thousand cakes!"
- They counted, there were only 998
Sponsor: The Lougheed Tough Slough Plough Dig a trough through your borough in no time at all with the Lougheed Tough Slough Plough! It does a thorough job!
- QWRP is on location downtown to provide up-to-the-minute coverage on March Marchness, the annual Nsburg parade showdown.
The Chamber of Commerce Parade
Commentated by: A-Train and G-Money
- Floats include the Town Hall, the Novel Hovel, the Humane Society, the Nsburg Volunteer Fire Department, the Nsburg For-Profit Fire Department, the Secret Pipesmen Secret Float, Jimmy Jam's Afternoon Jams and the Prank Patrol's Prank Tank, the Nsburg Paramedics, and the Town Hall.
The Nsburg 1986 Christmas Parade
Commentated by: Derek
- All participants have been playing the same roles for the last 30 years
The Nsburg Arts Council Nude March
Commentated by: Edith Slump
- Includes the interactive Taste of Nsburg float and the Nsburg Primal Scream Therapy Men's Choir.
The East Sump Acres Community Association Parade
Commentated by: Richter Hammockslam
- The entire parade is inflatable and airborne, courtesy of a generous donation from Harry's Hydrogen Hut.
- Includes floats from Ball Hinkley, the Nsburg Volunteer Coast Guard, and is propelled by the Raymond's Talc Barn Biplane.
- The Lougheed Tough Slough Plough
- Dig a trough through your borough in no time at all with the Lougheed Tough Slough Plough! It does a thorough job!
- "... Quiet as a hiccough!"
- Eliminated parades included the Nsburg High School Parade and the Million Mare March.
- We learn that the full name of the Nsburg Volunteer Coast Guard is Captain Gordon John (as it was previously established that he is the only member of the Nsburg Volunteer Coast Guard).
- It is possible that Raymond's biplane is a Fieseler Fi 167 - though not as slow as its monoplane predecessor, it was capable of very slow airspeeds with even a moderate headwind.
| I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Qwerpline Ep12 - Seemingly At Random Qwerpline Ep14 - High & Dry ∙∙∙● ▶
Watch Qwerpline Ep13 - March Marchness Listen to Qwerpline Ep13 - March Marchness
Discuss Qwerpline Ep13 - March Marchness