No Longer Fun?
Hot takes on indentured servitude, automotive audio, and the proper use of emergency services, all on this week's Feed Dump.
Date: June 24, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Ian Horner
- Security guards in Boulder, CO turned a man away when he tried to smuggle an iguana in a briefcase into the courthouse, claiming it was a "service animal".
- Police in St. Johns, Newfoundland were annoyed when a local woman called them to complain that her cheese pizza did not have enough cheese.
- NYC Police in have arrested a man who outfitted a van with more than fifty speakers who he could play really loud music at night.
- This is the second time in 2016 that someone has been on three dumps in a row while not being the host; Beej did it in February/March.
- The original 90s slogan for the cosmetics company was, "Maybe she's born with it; maybe it's Maybelline".
- "Zeitgeist" is the dominant set of ideals and beliefs that motivate the actions of the members of a society in a particular period in time. Kinda like an internet meme...
- "E" is drug slang for MDMA, which is also called "ecstasy".
◀ ●∙∙∙ 'Till All Are One Rub the Mucin on the Skin ∙∙∙● ▶