Feed Dump and Chill
Revision as of 09:27, 11 April 2018 by Rubik
Christmas, ISIS, Drugs and Florida. No, it's not cable news, it's Feed Dump!
Date: December 16, 2015
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Ian Horner
- Deputies in the town of Limerick, Maine decided to check in with someone's Christmas light decoration after his neighbors complained that he had spelled the word "ISIS" in Christmas lights.
- The important subtlety missed out on was that ABOVE the "ISIS" symbol was an illuminated Santa Claus who, through a string of white Christmas lights, was urinating ON the "ISIS" logo.
- The school district in Keller, Texas is reviewing a sixth-grade assignment that had students create a step-by-step plan of how to get cocaine from the cartel to the street dealer.
- A 22-year-old Florida man, suspected of burglary, managed to get away from police by wading into a lake to throw off the dogs...only to be killed by gators.
- A "Columbian necktie" is when they slice a person's throat from ear-to-ear and pull the tongue out through the slit. Yeah,...ick.
- "Got feared into the whelps" was a meme from World of Warcraft. It's the same meme where "more dots" came from.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Lawlessness 2015 Holidump ∙∙∙● ▶