Don't sue someone you've ripped off.
Date: November 19, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
Silicon Knights and Epic Games' lawsuit comes to an end. Find out who won on today's CheckPoint.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn will actually be a new realm.
- Direct X 11.1 is released, but only for Windows 8 users.
- Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time will use the PS Vita for a second screen mode.
- Call of Duty Black Ops II has oddly specific rules for online streaming.
- Hacked version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker allows you to play as a girl.
- Silicon Knights got destroyed in their lawsuit against Epic Games.
Online stats from the Call of Duty: Black Ops II beta won't reset when the game goes live.
- CheckPoint went on hiatus due to Strip Search despite what Graham said in God of Gore.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Features We Won’t Wii-Use PSGone ∙∙∙● ▶