Revision as of 15:16, 1 September 2014 by Master Gunner
Over the years, LoadingReadyRun has used a variety of equipment. This article contains examples of some of the equipment that has being used over the years.
- Recently a Canon C100 was purchased as a new main camera.
- The majority of videos are shot with a Canon 60D and a 18-55mm Kit Lens, though a Nikon 50mm f/1.4 is occasionally used for close ups.
- Sony HDR-FX1 MiniDV is used as a second camera. The videos are shot in 1080i, and edited in either 1080i or DV Widescreen
- Some videos have also been shot with Tim's camera, a Sony SR12.
- A Kodak Zi8 and Canon Rebel T2i have being used as backup cameras, and were used to film Phailhaüs - 27 and Hot Water at PAX.
- Cam uses a Canon Rebel T2i for Loading Time.
- RODE VideoMic, RODE Boompole and RODE Deadcat windscreen.
- A Zoom H4N is used for off camera recording as well as monitoring. Audio and video are later combined and synced in Final Cut Pro X.
- Two softboxes, one rectangular, and one hexagonal.
- Computers and Software:
- Still Photography:
- A/V Equipment:
- RØDE NTG2 microphone
- Panasonic AF100 camera
- Audio mixing board (for both game and microphone audio)
- XSplit to combine the video inputs and run the stream.
- Streaming Computer:
- Windows 7
- Intel core i5 (Haswell) 3.4GHz
- 8GB RAM
- ATI Radeon HD 7770
- Blackmagic Intensity PCI card (Connected to Gaming PC)
- Blackmagic Intensity PCI card (Connected to Consoles through an HDMI converter/switch)
- Blackmagic Decklink Duo PCI card (Connected to the camera)
- Gaming PC:
- Windows 8
- Intel Core i7 (Haswell) 3.5GHz
- 16GB RAM
- GeForce GTX 760
- XBox One
- Playstation 4
- 3DS (modded to have video output for streaming)