Revision as of 06:44, 2 April 2018 by Rubik (Created page with "This week on Feed Dump, we can't stay positive because Cameron is here. ==Vital Statistics== Image:FeedDump324.jpg|300px|thumb|"If he eats the cheese, the van is going to ha...")
This week on Feed Dump, we can't stay positive because Cameron is here.
Date: October 13, 2017
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere
- 2 women how escaped from an Edmonton prison were re-arrested at an escape room.
- Police in Cambridgeshire, England, pulled over a van after they discovered that it was carrying too much cheese.
- It had about 28,000 pounds of cheese making it 41% overweight.
- According to police reports they told the driver it would have either to be removed or eaten before the journey could continue.
- Dateline, somewhere. There was a horrible disturbance. A bunch of 13 and 14 year olds got into a fight with bags of dog poo from a dog poo sanitation disposal bin.
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Dork Web Bill and Ted's Bogus Graffiti ∙∙∙● ▶
Watch Darkest Timeline