Remember how DOA5 was going to be all mature and grown-up? About that…
Date: July 2, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Dead or Alive's marketing strategy seems a lot like their old strategy. Find out more on today's CheckPoint.
- Dust 514 will be free-to-play, but CCP really wants your 20 dollars.
- Exploding Rabbit makes a game "inspired" by Super Mario.
- Corporate restructuring is happening at Sony, but it seems like Greek to us.
- New game, Horn, will be published by Zynga.
- Square Enix admits FF13 took too long to develop.
- Dead Or Alive 5's new marketing strategy looks suspiciously like the old one.
Bioware has released the extended ending for ME3.
- Because Kathleen was absent due to being "on assignment," Paul filled in for her at the desk and narrated the Coming Up segment.
- The CheckPoint Episode in question is Legacy of Shame
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Til Ring Out Do Us Part CheckPoint 62 - Assassin’s Editions ∙∙∙● ▶