Can I Get A Witness
Stories on pro-level StarCraft, The Witness, Assassin's Creed, CranK, and Destiny!
Date: February 16, 2016
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
After running up and down every tower in history, Assassins' Creed pauses to catch its breath.
- Blizzard has changed its rules about who can play professional Starcraft in which regions.
- Speedruns of The Witness have some unusual strategies, including going out for lunch.
- Ubisoft will not be making an Assassins' Creed game this year.
- A professional Starcraft player is showing off by playing Starcraft and Hearthstone at the same time.
- A Destiny player has figured out how to max out your character's XP without leaving the tutorial level.
- Destiny's Valentine's Day promotion has given rise to weird in-game suicide pacts.
The Internet Archive has released a playable library of over one thousand Windows 3.1 games. Finally, I can fulfill my nostalgia for Cow V: The Great Egg Quest, Prairie Dog Hunt 2: Judgement Day, and Battle Hamster. Now that I think about it, all the games I remember are about fighting animals. Is that weird?
◀ ●∙∙∙ Fire Emblem Heavy Petting Do Not Anger the Gaben ∙∙∙● ▶