Awash With Fanfic
Stories on Vanquish, Overwatch, Rime, Sims 4, and the Final Fantasy 7 Remake.
Date: May 29, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Looking for a higher difficulty level for the new PC port of Vanquish? They've got you covered, in bullets.
- The 2010 game Vanquish has finally gotten a PC port, and people playing at 60fps seem to be taking more damage.
- Kathleen presents Tumblr statistics for various Overwatch pairing statistics.
- The developers of RiME seem to have challenged hackers to break their DRM.
- Kathleen presents notes from the latest Sims 4 patch.
- Square Enix is taking over production of the Final Fantasy VII remake from an external partner.
Speedrunner Katun24 has beaten Super Mario World in under 14 minutes while blindfolded. I can't even beat Super Mario World in that time with two working eyes, a spotter, and a turbo controller that plays the ghost houses for me.
Graham was away last week, and Ian filled in as cohost.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Dead Bunnies Nintendo and Chill ∙∙∙● ▶