An Obsolete Obelisk
This week on Feed Dump, a bad customer service experience, political engagement and big issue for a small town.
Date: October 1, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- Authorities in France are baffled after a man walked into a Apple Store and then calmly smashed every phone and iPad on display with a metal "petanque" ball while wearing one cream glove.
- The Vice-Chair of Canada's Marijuana Legalization Taskforce received over 28,000 replies to an essay-writing survey about legalizing the drug in the country.
- A local watering hole named Hansen's Bar in Robinson, North Dakota has scooped the trademark for "Geographical Center of North America" from a nearby town called Rugby.
- "Petanque" is similar to bocce, only with metal balls instead of clay or plastic.
- "The Next Episode" was Dr. Dre's follow-up album to the hit "The Chronic". Snoop Dogg mentioned it at the end of the chorus of "Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang".
- "All Dressed Chips" are made with vinegar and sugar.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Stuck Between a Rock and Another Rock A Frank Exchange of Views ∙∙∙● ▶