A Little Less Kinection
Microsoft announces yet more changes to the Xbox One. At the rate they're going you'll just be buying a rebranded PS4 on launch day.
Date: August 19, 2013
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Audio: Two Mics and No DJ
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
Music: Bradley Rains
The Xbox One continues its metamorphosis into a beautiful butterfly.
- Capcom is producing limited edition NES cartridges of the original Ducktales.
- Sony is releasing a mobile game...sponsored by Coke Zero.
- Sony Santa Monica is assembling an "Ocean's Eleven" of game designers for some exciting new project. Kathleen, Paul, and Graham decide to apply.
- The Xbox One doesn't actually need a Kinect! But you still have to buy them together.
- Activision is releasing more DLC for COD:BLOps 2. It has zombies in mech suits.
Mech Warrior Online players have raised more than one hundred thousand dollars for the Canadian Cancer Society through purchases of a special edition Jenner mech.
- Kathleen declared Gift a Game to an Aussie/Kiwi Day a success.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Same Sexy Sims Plants vs. Productivity ∙∙∙● ▶