'Till All Are One
Revision as of 18:38, 18 June 2016 by Chriswolvie (Created page with "This week on Feed Dump we discuss flat earth theories, round earth mysteries, and Beej gives us some deep thoughts on monkeys. ==Vital Statistics== Image:FeedDump257.jpg|300...")
This week on Feed Dump we discuss flat earth theories, round earth mysteries, and Beej gives us some deep thoughts on monkeys.
Date: June 17, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Ian Horner
- Police and firefighters in Brockton, Ontario were called to a local park after a heated argument broke out about the shape of the Earth.
- A nationwide blackout hit Kenya this week after a monkey fell onto a transformer.
- Batemans Bay, Australia is now home to 136,000 endangered giant bats which have loud screeches and acidic guano.
- "'Till all are one" were Optimus Prime's last words in "Transformers: The Movie".
- "Platonic solid" is just a fancy term for "3-D shape" like a cube or the "emgrams" from last week's show.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Practice Holes No Longer Fun? ∙∙∙● ▶