Your Very Own Prom
If you're going to fake a disease, cancer may not be the way to go.
Date: April 25, 2012
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Graham Stark
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Cartoons
- An email intended for one employee to be fired was accidentally sent to all 1300 worldwide employees of a British company.
- Someone who missed prom for a cancer treatment and had her own special prom thrown for her didn't actually have cancer.
- The father of a Saudi Arabian man who was sentenced to prison in 1997 asked the court to keep him in prison until the father wants him to leave. He's still there.
- A new bright purple species of crabs has been discovered in the Philippines, and apparently crabs are racist.
- A New Zealand woman died of drinking too much Coca-Cola.
- Feed Dump previously reported on drinking large quantities of soda being hazardous to health in Carcinogen Cola.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Nightflight to Venus Van Dump ∙∙∙● ▶