Your Destiny is Menial
The galaxy's greatest warriors are shooting into the darkness.
Date: September 24, 2014
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Hey everyone, Destiny's paying out! GET IN HERE.
- Manuel Noriega is suing Activision because it made him a villain.
- The Ice Climbers will not be in Super Smash Bros. Wii U, because the 3DS version can't handle them.
- There's a cave in Destiny that contains infinite loot.
- Activision's latest press release says that Destiny is popular.
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night has been delayed. Kathleen provides commentary.
Square Enix has announced a cloud-based gaming service called Shinra Technologies, which, we remind you, was the name of the evil corporation in Final Fantasy VII that was draining the Earth of its very life force, like most gaming services drain you of yours. So, good name!
A "scanlation" (mentioned by Kathleen in her explanation of Persona 4: Dancing All Night) is a comic, usually Japanese, that has been scanned with the dialogue replaced by a (usually English) translation.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Music for Exposure RetroN to the Future ∙∙∙● ▶