Year in Review 2009
Sony reveals a new motion controller, and a panel of experts debate the top game of the year.
Airdate: December 16, 2009
Accent Word: Frothy
Job Description: Reindeer enthusiasts
- Blizzard needs beta testers for new Diablo game, a patch for Diablo II
- Research finds that testosterone is associated with pro-social behaviour, such as planning and teamwork
- Patents reveal that Sony's motion-control device will have as many as a dozen different pieces
- Federal Trade Commission conducts study on children's access to explicit game content
- Activision counter-sues No Doubt for failing to promote and unjustly profiting from Band Hero
Year in Review - Industry experts look back on 2009, and come to a surprising consensus on Game of the Year.
- This is the first appearance of ChadX, the independent critic from SirFragsalot.com.
- Club Penguin: Elite Penguin Force is a real game, and the special edition was actually only different because it included stickers.
- After this episode, the ENN crew took two weeks off for the holidays.
|I I |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Counter-Active Gaming The Future of Sex ∙∙∙● ▶