Wolfenstein Gonna Wolfenstein
Stories on ARMS, a terrible game, esports on Hulu, Golf Story, and Wolfenstein's stance on Nazis.
Date: October 9, 2017
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Fighting game narratives are always silly, and ARMS isn't really starting from a favourable position.
- Comics from Dark Horse based on Nintendo's ARMS game.
- Game studio Big-O-Tree that was creating a racist game was closed after an Internet hubbub.
- Hulu partnering with ESL to bring four eSports shows to the service.
- Bug in Golf Story makes your avatar tiny and prevents you from going left or talking to NPCs, but allows you to climb walls.
- Neo-Nazis are upset that Bethesda is running an anti-Nazi campaign for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus.
Finding Cuphead challenging? Well, don't feel too accomplished when you beat it, because there's already someone who can beat it with a DDR pad and they did it with the current 16th-fastest speed run time. But please, tell about how you beat Baroness Von Bonbon on your try.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Creators Mustn't Create The Most Humble ∙∙∙● ▶