This week on Feed Dump, Kathleen finds three stories of true, modern day heroism.
Date: July 8, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- All the stories are about "personal heroes":
- A Sacramento man broke into a restaurant so he could douse himself in powdered sugar.
- A Russian woman hangs her naked ass and legs out a window everyday to suntan.
- A German man wrote his own obituary to ensure his five siblings and their families were not invited to his own funeral.
- "Immortan Joe" was the primary antagonist of "Mad Max: Fury Road"
- "From each according to his ability..." is a famous Marxist slogan, though it was first used by socialist Louis Blanc.
- The German word for "shit" is "Scheiße", pronounced like "SHY-za".
- Ian probably meant "Stand" as a supernatural power unique to each character on "JJBA".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Rub the Mucin on the Skin We Get It, You Vaporeon ∙∙∙● ▶