Who Watches Movies?
A parody/response to this anti-piracy ad that you may have seen in theatres.
Date: September 3, 2004
Appearing: Paul Saunders
Editing: Graham Stark
Writing: Paul Saunders
Paul watches movies. He pays good money to watch them, even Battlefield Earth. So why must he sit through an anti piracy ad?
- Paul: It affects me, and my friends, or anyone else who just paid ten bucks to watch this movie, and now has to sit through an ad telling you to pay ten bucks to watch this movie.
- Captions: Put an end to anti-piracy ads. Your customers. We're worth it.
- This was LoadingReadyRun first hit - seven thousand viewings on the first day, more than LoadingReadyRun had been getting a month.
- This is a parody of the set painter ad.
- When asked what his least favorite movie is, Paul will usually answer Battlefield Earth.
Season One Shorts