We Get It, You Vaporeon
This week on Feed Dump, Serge and Kate seem a little distracted, and Kathleen isn't sure what's real anymore.
Date: July 15, 2016
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- New Jersey police arrested a man for using a retractable license plate to avoid paying tunnel fees.
- "FLORIDA (WO)MAN" STORY: A woman was praying with her eyes closed...and that's why she ran a red light and crashed into a house.
- Protesters are planning to eat beans and hold a "fart-in" at the Democratic National Convention.
- The "fart-in" headline was from the Toronto Sun website.
- "Pokemon Go" has three "teams" a trainer can join: "Valor", "Mystic" and "Instinct".
◀ ●∙∙∙ Witness Me! Uber for Lawnmowers ∙∙∙● ▶