Ways to Use a Vuvuzela
Admit it, you went and bought one. Now that no one cares about football anymore, what do you DO with it?
Date: July 26, 2010
Category: X Ways to Y
Writing: Alex Steacy
Editing: Graham Stark
With the World Cup now over, the crew looks at ways to re-purpose any vuvuzelas you might have left over. Uses include: Home Defense; Serenade; Moose Call; Bubbles!; Ear Horn; Funnel; Plunger; Javelin; Unit of Measurement; Hidden Weapon; Wandering Monster; Flower Vase; Traffic Cones; Volcano; Early Start on 2014.
- Alex's solitary writing credit is erroneous, as other LRR crew came up with some of the ideas. Mike Whitaker came up with the vuvuzela science fair volcano.
- Spot the Dog is on the table for the volcano scene.
- This video does not show the title before showing the "ways", as most X Ways to Y do.
- This video has a great deal of sound effects for an X Ways to Y.
- Paul plays the cop instead of James.
Season Seven X ways to Y
◀ ●∙∙∙The Arms Race Videogame Fighting Tournament ∙∙∙● ▶