Ways to Relieve a Hangover
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Everyone has their own "cure," here are a few of ours
Date: November 11, 2005
Category: X ways to Y
Camera: Graham Stark
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Bill's Place v2.0
If you over did it last night, this morning you can: Drink the classic - hot sauce, pepto bismol and tomato juice; Drink the new and improved - raw egg and coke; Drink the hair of the dog that bit you both with and without hair; Cool off in the freezer; Scare your hangover away; Eat lots of fruit and fiber; Pray; Un drink; Sub contract it; Beat up some who feels great then take their liver to replace yours; The Sam Raimi with pepto bismol.
- Bill and Morgan are method acting in this episode as there was a Halloween party the night before this was shot. This also meant no set decoration was needed.
- "Acquire" is misspelled "Aquire"
- Some of the types of liquor visible in the video
- Bombay Sapphire Gin
- Lucky Lager
- Molson Canadian
- Sleeman's Honey Brown
- A Granville Island Beer
- Alexander Keith's IPA
- The cleaver used by Morgan to remove Paul's liver is the same one used by Mr. Tiddlywinks in Ways to Get Yourself Killed in a Horror Movie.
- LoadingReadyRun reminds you to enjoy responsibly.
Season Three X ways to Y