Ways to Make Someone Leave a Room
Ways to make people leave the room at any cost.
Date: January 2, 2004
Category: X ways to Y
Camera: Raymond Steacy
Editing: Graham Stark
Music: X ways to Y
Thanks To: Raymond Steacy
Location: Alex Steacy's basement
To make someone leave a room you may: recite goth poetry; make an empty threat; threaten someone; make vulgar thrusting motions; use a machete wielding serial killer; drop your pants; pull your underwear out of your pants; use the force; show them the goatse; be a space cadet; use the full power of your THX sound system; channel surf; the Sam Raimi; call in a favor from a friend.
- Mr. Tiddlywinks wields a machete rather than a meat cleaver as in later videos.
- Parts of the basement was often too low for Bill to stand at his full height.
- Due to poor sleeping arrangements, Graham and Alex had to share bed the following night. This caused Alex' parents to ask him if he still had a girlfriend.
- Bill would later try the "drop your pants" routine during The Gay Chicken.
- During the "THX" segment, the hands throwing stuff at Graham are visible on the left side of the screen.
- According to the commentary, Kayt Mills was asleep on the floor throughout the filming of this video.
Season One X ways to Y