Ways to Keep Warm
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Being cold sucks.
Date: February 18, 2008
Category: X ways to Y
Editing: Graham Stark
Location: Bill's Place v2.0
For those days when you can never seem to be warm enough. Ways to keep warm: overclock a lighter; light a fire; light self on fire; friction; shared body heat; hot coffee; Hot Coffee mod; shared body friction; red ring; shared body friction fire; pyrokinesis; defeat Heatman; liar liar; space heater; spaaaaace heater; wrap up warm; positive thought; time travel.
- Matt's scenes were filmed right before Graham was finished editing.
- Matt spilled Coke all over his pants because of his enthusiasm.
- Morgan was woken up for his one appearance in the video, and went back to bed soon after.
- Paul puts on 6 shirts, 2 scarves, 3 coats, and a Santa hat.
- Jer is wearing an unreleased (at the time of this video) "How to Talk like a Pirate" shirt in the clothes scene.
- Megaman 2 was used for Heatman.
- Heatman's weapon makes him turn green, not red.
- The postcard could have had two other origins: either a distant future when the sun had gone supernova, or summer.
- A future full of global warming was discussed, but rejected.
Season Five X ways to Y