Ways to Abuse Shaolin
|This video is not available on the LRR site. Some videos are permanently offline like most of Season 1, where some copywritten music prevents it from being posted. Some videos go offline when video hosts change or go down.|
|"Manliness is in direct proportion to largeliness!"
The image for this video is too small. Video thumbnails should be at least 300 pixels wide. A new version should be uploaded with the same name to avoid breaking image links.
Ever wonder why Shaolin monks are always at peace? It's because they know they are better than you.
Date: February 16, 2007
Category: X Ways To Y
Writing: Jeremy Petter
Editing: Graham Stark
Special Effects Graham Stark
Ways to abuse Shaolin: Block, Deflect, Protect, Project, Blow, Sense, Focus, Chop, Ignite, Speed, and Meditate.
- The popcorn was inflated using a balloon and a tube.
- The grated cheese can be seen in the background before Jer throws the cheese up.
- According to the LRRcast, this is the first time the crew has used spirit gum.
- Morgan did this week's Whatever Thing, Segway, in his costume from this video.
- The music that plays when Jer and Ash are in the apartment together was later reused for the intro for The Return of The Bill.
- Although this video is technically an X Ways To Y, it is not overlaid throughout with the official theme of the series ("Fappe un Petit Battement").
Season Four X ways to Y