Vegans, Balls and Whale Barf
When Graham's away, Feed Dump starts going to the dogs.
Date: February 6, 2013
Category: Feed Dump
Host: Kathleen De Vere
Editing: Kathleen De Vere
- News Word of the Week: Beej's Little Dudes
- A man dressed as the Cookie Monster has stolen a golden biscuit from the Bahlsen Cookie Company in Hanover.
- He's burgled once! He might...burgle again? But what should he burgle next?!
- A man walking along the beach found something really filthy that turned out to be worth sixty-eight thousand dollars. What was it? Guessing!
- A ball of ambergris (a solid, waxy, flammable substance of dull grey or blackish colour, produced in the digestive system of sperm whales)
- Ken Butland, thirty-five, is a passionate vegan, and he says his two dachshunds, Major Wigglebottoms IV and Willie Kerfluffington II, quickly adapted to their new vegan diet and now they can't get enough of it.
- The failed Shania Twain Centre in Timmins, Ontario had to close its doors after twelve years.
◀ ●∙∙∙ Trains, Heads and Lobsters Hot Tub Amusement Park ∙∙∙● ▶