From LoadingReadyWikiJump to navigationJump to search
Join the crew while they give you the inaugural Van Dump.
Date: May 2, 2012
Host: Graham Stark (Deceased)
Edited by: Kathleen De Vere (Still Deceased)
- News Word of the Week: Crews
- An Australian billionaire is building a life-sized working replica of the Titanic.
- The entire van has to figure out what Graham is talking about.
- I have to pee.
- An Idaho man is charged for forcing another man at gunpoint to do what?
- A man was caught smuggling 115 "oven-ready" iguanas into the United States.
- The winner of the Miss Dominican Republic may have her title stripped because she's still married.
- A man in Pennsylvania was arrested after reporting himself for being too drunk to drive.
- Fairly obviously, this is the first Feed Dump not to take place primarily in the Moonbase.
- "Van Dump" has the most hosts of any Feed Dump, at five.
- Matt was previously punished in Phailhaüs - 12.
- LeeLee is not visible at the end because she is sitting in Matt's seat, filming Graham's sign-off. This was done to avoid plot holes.
- The sombrero was donated by a fan at the Calgary Entertainment & Comic Expo.
- According to forum member Lord Hosk, the camouflage hat worn by Matt in the stinger has been to Afghanistan and back. It was later used in Emo Hair & Other Poop
◀ ●∙∙∙ Your Very Own Prom Tyrannic Saurus ∙∙∙● ▶