His contributions include:
- Dead Man's Hand, a video remix of Green Noon. A refined version can be found on the LRRunners Youtube channel here.
- Thirty-six Photoshops, predominately movie posters, of the LRR crew in response to the LRRcast challenge for Right to the Source. He won the challenge and was awarded the forum rank "Quality and Quantity." The Photoshops can be found here on the forums or on King Kool's Photobucket page.
- During Desert Bus for Hope 2, he participated in the Jer/Duck slash fiction contest, writing a short harlequin romance story about the morning after a steamy night with a duck (in this case, not Rosco). His story, exactly two hundred words, won the contest and was awarded Bag #8.
- Ways To Recognize A Vampire - Twilight Edition, made from an unused script recited by Jer in the LRRcast for commodoreHUSTLE 03 - Critical.
- He wrote the script for the weekly update Boy Wonder in April 2011.
King Kool donated $20 to Child's Play for Kate to blow him a kiss 'through the Internet' during Desert Bus 2, and $75 for Alex and Graham to sing 'A Whole New World' from Aladdin during the first night of Desert Bus for Hope 3. For Desert Bus for Hope 4, he donated for Andy to sing 'Sit Down, You're Rocking The Boat' from Guys and Dolls, and for all present to sing 'Witch Doctor.' He flew to Victoria to assist with Desert Bus for Hope 5 in person and meet the rest of the crew.
King Kool lives in Rhode Island.