If the game you love gets a score you don't, the only possible answer is impotent rage.
Date: October 31, 2011
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Uncharted 3 might not be the greatest game ever made. Find out more on this shocking revelation on today's CheckPoint.
- Battlefield 3 for the PS3 now includes early access to DLC instead of a free Battlefield 1943 download.
- Battlefield 3 looks terrible on 360s without hard drives.
- Gabe Newell doesn't understand why TF2 makes money, but seems ok with it.
- Netflix now undecided on previous plan to rent games.
- Reggie Fils-Amie flamed by Project Rainfall due to Nintendo's policy of not bringing over certain games to North America.
- Eurogamer's choice not to give Uncharted 3 a perfect score means they are clearly attention-whoring trolls.
- Paul weighs in on why fandoms need to lighten up sometimes.
TIGA is suggesting the Scottish government give loans to start up game companies.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ The Ultimate Scrolldown Battlefail 3 ∙∙∙● ▶