Ubi Goes Soft
Ubisoft is introducing a new anti-piracy scheme that sounds... good?
Date: April 2, 2012
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom!: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Ubisoft decides to reward players instead of punishing pirates. Find out how on today's CheckPoint.
- Sim City to include cooperative elements.
- Eve Online/NVidia cross-promotion will trade in-game currencies for graphics cards.
- R-18 rating is finally coming to Australia.
- Balbur's Gate iPad remakes to take the form of "enhanced editions."
- Reggie Fils-Amie virtually wandering about in people's 3DSes.
- Ubisoft intends to fight piracy by...providing actual good service to loyal customers. So, cool.
The PS4 has whole new architecture which means it can't be backwards compatible.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Gaming the System EA is Just the Worst ∙∙∙● ▶