Hollywood is scared and afraid that someone might know how to do their job better than they do.
Date: November 14, 2011
Story Graphics: Paul Saunders
CheckPoint Graphics: Graham Stark
Boom: Kate Stark
Music: Bradley Rains
Ubisoft wants to make a movie not suck, but Hollywood doesn't understand. Find out more on today's CheckPoint.
- Saints Row 4 to be "wilder" than not-yet-released SR3.
- $800 worth of Modern Warfare 3 games stolen in France.
- George R.R. Martin and HBO have announced three Game of Thrones games.
- CliffyB says making good XBox 360 games requires tricking the system.
- Total Recall browser-based, free to play, MMO planned.
- Ubisoft doesn't want another terrible video game movie, so it has retained unprecedented creative control.
- Paul believes this is a great idea, despite Hollywood insiders being worried.
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is almost done; good thing too since it comes out in a month.
| II |
◀ ●∙∙∙ Battlefail 3 Gotta Get Deals on Friday! ∙∙∙● ▶